Surround yourself with support.
For decades, our staff has assisted Philadelphia residents with the tasks of daily living
“It is wonderful to know that my mom is so well cared for! My life does not allow me to be with her as much as I would like, but I know she is safe and cared about as if I were there.” — Barbara M., daughter of a resident
Since 1981, our caregivers have assisted people who need help with the tasks of daily living in Philadelphia. Caregivers help with your daily routine, including bathing and showering, taking medications, and escorting you to
Our emphasis on “resident-centered” care nurtures each person as an individual whose daily life has purpose and meaning. Staff members have received special training to help caregivers gain insights into the unique personalities of the residents we serve. We are devoted to your comfort and happiness. Together with you and your family, we determine the best care option for you.
- Personalized care plans
- Collaborative approach and à la carte services
- Delicious meals
- Attractive accommodations
- Convenient transportation available
Personal Care Residence Styles
- One-bedroom suite
- One-bedroom deluxe
Personal Care Living Options
We offer a variety of living options and services to meet the needs of all Personal Care residents:
- Residential: For residents who require moderate support with every day activities. Residents retain their independence while receiving assistance with tasks such as bathing and dressing.
- Assisted: For residents who require moderate to maximum assistance with activities of daily living, including support with ambulation.
- Supportive: For residents who require maximum assistance with activities of daily living. This level of care bridges the gap between personal care and skilled nursing care.
If you have any questions about your care, we will support you and work with you to find the best solution. As a Personal Care resident, you are always welcome to participate in religious services led by our chaplain or join in daily activities planned by our Community Life team.
Click here to contact us online or give us a call at 877-412-1339 for more information.