Paul’s Run is Simply The Best!
Paul’s Run Retirement Community in North East Philadelphia has a reputation as one of the BEST senior health care providers. We are known for our support, service and care to residents in our Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled nursing areas. We take pride in our dedicated team members who support and care for our residents. We are a family!
Our valued team voted Paul’s Run as a Top Workplace by the Inquirer the past 3 years! We urge you to compare our offerings with the competition. We are confident you will come to see that Paul’s Run is an organization that offers the not only an exceptional program for employees, but a working environment that is the best in the area! If you choose Paul’s Run, with its inspiring and rewarding organizational culture, you will join an organization that values employees as its greatest asset and nurtures an environment of trust, respect, and encouragement. Come work for an organization that walks the talk and cares about you and your well-being!
Why Choose Paul’s Run?
- Take the 58 Bus to the front door
- A working environment that is focused on you
- Excellent compensation
- Industry leading Paid time off
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision care
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance
- Numerous employee appreciation activities
- Our Bistro is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner--and discounted for staff
- Retirement Savings Plan that Paul's Run contributes to
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Annual vacation buy-back program.
- Yearly evaluations and pay increases
- PAID 6-week Sabbatical program! Available after every 7 years of full time service.
We are currently seeking the following positions to join our enthusiastic team:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dining Services Aide
- Maintenance Mechanic
Clinical Positions: [email protected], or call (215) 285-4690, (CNA, LPN, RN).
Non Clinical Positions: [email protected] or call (215) 767-9707 (Housekeeping, Dining, Etc.)
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal law. In addition, we comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We also provide “reasonable accommodations” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.